Friday, October 23, 2015

So when can I expect my paycheck from UNRWA for doing the job that they are supposed to be doing?

Basem Arram, UNRWA teacher, promotes violence:



Ahmed Banat, UNRWA teacher, promotes violence:



Hazem Mitchell, UNRWA teacher, supports Hamas in this cover photo:


Halla Moh, UNRWA worker, is another fan of jihadist terror groups:


"Abou al Baraa," probably really named Yousef Zanhar, UNRWA worker, is yet another fan of the Hamas terror group:



Explicitly supporting violence, terror and terror groups must be the criteria UNRWA uses when hiring. (Ahmed Banat, above, only started teaching at UNRWA last week, showing how much UNRWA checks its employees.)

Unfortunately, all of those are against UNRWA's neutrality policy for which employees supposedly could be docked for pay or suspended or fired. We have no evidence that this has happened outside of UNRWA's tepid statement this week with no details.



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.





AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive